The reservation of the apartment(s) shall only be confirmed once Horizon Holidays receives the specified deposit (50% as per quote or provisional booking).
Should the full rental not be paid 30 days prior to arrival, the central reservation is entitled to cancel the reservation made, 48 hours after a written reminder is sent to the client on the due day of payment.
All payments should be paid net of any bank or credit card charges (i.e. the amount received in bank should equate the full booking amount).
You must produce a valid credit card with an expiry date after the due check-in date. An authorization will be requested on the card for an amount of Rs 20,000, which will be used to cover any breakages during your stay. The authorization will be released within 10 days of your departure.
The check in time for the premises shall be at or after 14h00 on the occupation date and checkout time shall be at or before 11h00 on the termination date. Early check-in or late check-out incurs an additional charge of €75 except the peak season where it is the cost of 1 full night.
Should the premises, for any reason whatsoever, not be suitable for occupation by the Tenant, the Tenant agrees to authorize the Agent to arrange such alternative accommodation (on the same or similar terms and conditions contained in this Agreement) for the duration or remainder of the Occupation Period.
GUEST DUTIES, RIGHTS & OBLIGATIONS
- Refrain from causing any noise or nuisance that in anyway disturb the quiet and peaceful occupation enjoyed by the neighbors of the premises. The complex has a strict no-noise policy after 22:00hrs.
- Not do or omit to do anything, which could damage the premises or render any insurance policy in respect of the premises void or voidable.
- Allow the complex manager, at all reasonable times, permission to enter the premises to inspect same in order to view the condition and repair thereof.
- Keep and maintain the interior of the premises in good order and condition.
- Make good any damage caused to the premises, including agreeing to pay for breakages of glasses and any excessive cleaning or loss of keys.
- Notify the complex manager within 2 (two) days after your check-in of any defects in the premises, failing which the guest shall be deemed to have acknowledged that the premises was received in good order and condition.
- Not cede and/or delegate any of his rights and/or obligations under this agreement.
- Not use the property for any purpose other than standard rental accommodation. Any alternative usage (such as venue for an event or as a film location or for a wedding or for a reception) must be agreed in writing to the central reservation prior arrival.
- Inform the complex manager of the arrival of any additional day guests and assume full responsibility of their behavior at the complex.
- Complete all check in documents including a disclaimer and credit card details that will cover any breakage or loss on arrival.
- Not move any BBQ or other equipment from one to the next.
- Not hang towels or clothing on balconies or balustrades in view of other guests.
- Looking forward to seeing you in Mauritius!
The Horizon team